Tuesday, June 22, 2010

From: aaAnna

She just went down for a second nap. Willa is sunshine and she knows I'm a sucker for her! Lol.
Sept 9, 2:39 pm

Willa is happy as can be and louder than any baby lol
Sept 10, 1:51 pm

I miss my little screamer :) have a nice weekend!
Sept 25, 2:46 pm

She is happy, moves around a lot and gets jealous when i'm holding Addison :0
Oct 12, 1:41 pm

She is all over the place :) She is so cute I can't stop looking at her.
Oct 19, 12:51 pm

OMG she has a big blow up. I had to give her a bath in the kitchen sink lol I don't even know how it happened but the poop was even on my face!
Nov 16 2:17 pm

She is in crib. I can hear her jumping.
Dec 21, 2:44 pm

Shes so funny, she cracks me up all the time
Dec 22, 2:05 pm

She is good : - ) happy girl.
Jan 27, 2:10 pm

She just went down for a second nap. She doesn't like to share with Addison, when she screams I know she is taking stuff from her lol
Mar 10, 1:53 pm

She just woke up from a 3 hour nap. Smiley and happy, how not to love her !!!
Mar 24, 1:02 pm

That's our Willie :)
Mar 24, 1:05 pm

My poor Willie, she's the reason I love mondays :(
Apr 4, 8:53 pm

She keeps putting bucket on her head, she thinks its hilarious lol
Apr 7, 12:56 pm

She is pushing the little ride and running over Addison, she thinks it's hilarious.
Apr 12, 11:48 am

She really likes taking pictures, when I took the camera out all she says saying was "cheese" lol we had a photo session
Apr 26, 2:43 pm

Willa just woke up from a nap. She looks so beautiful. I love her skirt!
May 26, 11:28 am

she rules the house :)
Jun 2, 2:20 pm

eating applesauce all by herself like a big girl, but it looks like a big girl will need a new shirt on LOL
Jun 22, 12:33 pm

No comments: