Monday, July 13, 2009

Missing Milo


It was so hard to be away ... but also, very relaxing. Willa just goes to sleep. She doesn't talk back. I still get to pick out her clothes. She is mostly super really happy. I really enjoyed having all those days just with my girl (quiet morning snuggles, slow baths) ... but I really did miss my boy. That smile, that voice, the curiosity, the demands. On Sunday Milo said: "I miss mommy, daddy." All day Monday I couldn't wait to see him ... and I swear he grew. We celebrated our reunion with S'mores. (Since we were out of chocolate, we compromised and used a chocolate chip cookie on the top and a graham cracker on the bottom.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

milo & wila wecan't wait till we see yu guys & hug & hug u with big kissess / we miss u guys also
we love u lots g & g FROM FLORIDA

beth said...

bring that face to the beach. i cant wait for milo and more willa!