Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grandma & Poppy Survived

Hi,
We really enjoyed our time with Milo. I like when he says "Hold me tight Grandma" after I would wrap him in a towel after his bath or at the pool. He has more energy than Marty and me combined. He comes down in the morning and gets an egg out of the refrigerator for me to cook for him and then occupies himself with his cars and toys until breakfast is ready. But I like his new way to delay bedtime when I put him in his crib, he says, "tell me a story Grandma". He is very bright and very observant. He has a good memory. It's fun to watch him play with his cars or trains or the houses and little people making up stories. Or he gives me a little people and asked me to have them talk to him, "make the little girl talk to me"! He is very entertaining. You are doing a good job!!

We'll watch him again next month. He will be a lot of fun at the beach.
Love MOM

No comments: