Saturday, October 3, 2009

You can be exhausting

Sigh. Sometimes it's hard being your mom. You yell and scream and act out and take something really nice and ruin it. You have taken to screaming and not listening and saying NOOOOOOO and carrying on and just kind of draining the fun out of a day. You had really settled into the two's and all of a sudden you're acting out again and not listening at school and beating on Marin and just being a royal pain in the b-u-t-t. I hear the 3's are worse than 2's and that scares me. I know it can be frustrating to be you and wanting to be so independent and mamma wanting you to be careful and not yell and not throw things. And I need to find the extra patience it is going to take to be your mommy this next year. I am not above bribing and pleading.

1 comment:

beth said...

ekk. if you need a break send him here for a week!