Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Only Have Myself to Blame

From grandma: If you want to know where Milo got his crying when "no mommies are allowed"—look at yourself. If I left you at a kid's YMCA class for ONE HOUR-I could hear ONLY your screams echoing down the hall. The teachers would tell me to go, that you calmed down after awhile-but it was very hard to enjoy my one hour spent, of course, food shopping. Why couldn't you be like the other kids happy when their Moms left?? They were such fun classes for little kids. Even in beginning Sunday School you would not let me leave you-I had to have Dad take you because you seemed to separate better from him. Eventually you turned into the outgoing, friendly person you are today but until you got to kindergarten you were very uncooperative at these special classes. When you were older we did swim classes at the YMCA and you always did very good (better swimmer than Beth). Don't worry, he will outgrow this and you will MISS the times he cried to have you need him!!

1 comment:

beth said...

hello i read the blog. thanks for calling me out as not a good swimmer MOM!