Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sugar Shock

Mommy got an e-mail from Chase Sterling's mom: "Chase and Milo were together at Montessori until I pulled her out in December. She's been asking about him since then and I finally told her I would get in touch with you!" Who knew that kids ask about you. You never talk about anyone (well, other than the obvious Marin and Gracie Pendell Jones.) So, off we went to Chase's party. Parking was still a nightmare but it was nice to be out of the house. You hearted her mini kitchen. Ate a lot of the brownies we baked. And ignored most of the kids. On Monday we went to Whole Foods to make chocolate covered strawberries. GPJ was there. You both consumed about 60 pounds of chocolate and maybe some berries too.








1 comment:

sbsterling said...

I'd show her this picture but I don't want to open the floodgates on 'can Milo come over?' all over again. Of course, he is welcome any time!